A dessert made to resemble dirt surely would peek anyone’s interest just a bit. This fun and easy dessert is great for kids birthdays, spring celebrations, and of course as a creepy Halloween dessert! Kids love to make this dish as well so if you having a fun Halloween party, this dessert can be made by them or they can decorate the cake during the party. Its a great way to keep kids entertained and make them feel as though they are a part of the celebration! Be sure to check out our fun Halloween party ideas for other ways to entertain kids and adults.
1 New Plastic Black Cauldron
1 1/2-2 lb. Oreo cookies
1 8 oz. tub Cream Cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 Stick Softened Butter
3 1/2 cups milk
2 small pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding
12 oz. Cool Whip
total customer reviews...
* Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and softened butter.
* Mix 3 1/2 cups milk and instant pudding for 2 minutes and add 12 oz. Cool Whip.
* Add the mixtures together.
* Place Oreo cookies in large ziploc bag and crush to desired “dirt” texture with a rolling pin.
* Put 1 1/2 inches of cookie crumbs on the bottom of the cauldron (lined with aluminum foil) and layer the pudding mixture and crumbs. End with pudding mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
* Just before serving, add 1 more inch of cookie crumbs and decorate with gummy worms, gummy spiders, and other creepy items.